If you’re like a lot of aspiring small business owners, the only thing standing between you and your grand opening is money—or lack thereof. More often than not, there is truth to the old saying, “It takes money to make money!”
Fortunately, small business loans are not as difficult to obtain as you might imagine. The challenge is knowing how to get a business loan and where to apply…
When it comes to helping people in the Austin area get the funds they need to launch a new business, the consulting services at Capital Financial Network are sure to produce results!
Clear the Hurdles to Getting a Business Loan
Give us a call at Capital Financial Network to learn more about securing the capital you need!
Through our specialized knowledge, in-depth understanding of the loan application process, and our sincere desire to help Texas businessmen and women succeed, we’ll provide you with the assistance you need to apply and get approved for a startup business loan. Even obtaining so-called “bad credit business loans” is a realistic goal when you team up with Capital Financial Network.
We’ll work with you to create a professionally prepared written business plan aimed at securing the amount of funding you need. Here are some of the features of our program:
- CFN will show you what is needed for loan approval; then we will submit your application to our lending network for approval.
- Low credit scores are not an obstacle to getting funded!
- If you’re an established business, we can help you obtain larger loan amounts.
- Our $100,000 guarantee for new business capital enables you to access funds from a line of credit, a startup business loan, and business credit cards.
- We work hard to help you obtain a small business loan with repayment terms up to 10 years.
- You pay only the initial administration fee of $300 to get started. No other fees until we perform!
How to Get a Business Loan
CFN will walk you through the process of getting a small business loan, and also provide valuable guidance on making optimal use of your personal and business credit resources. Whether you’re looking for business loans for women, startup business loans, or growth-oriented loans for established businesses, we will help you make it happen! You can count on us to develop a viable financial plan that will be geared to the requirements of small business loan underwriters.
Call us today to kick-start the loan application process!